Seasons of Change..

It's with a heavy heart that I notify the 919 community that my family and I have put our house on the market to move back to NJ. We have personal family matters that we need to take care of there.

You will still see me, as I will be visiting many of my virtual clients quarterly....so who knows..I may be able to make it to another Tuesday Coffee Break, Final Friday or Third Thursday!

I will always appreciate this community..it's where I learned to do what I love and love what I do.

Don't worry...the folks in Inside609 need to know about you too! Amy Shair is handling my listing...and it's early in the process. You will see me around...or hear my loud laugh somewhere nearby. LOL

You need to be a member of Indieconomy to add comments!

Join Indieconomy

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Frank!! Love the pix!!
  • It will be a real loss having you go. I don't know if everyone knows that a lot of the core bricks that were used to build inside919 to the community it is today came from your hard work in supporting it. Part of the reason they may not know is you put in the brick with your signature not facing the outside so people did not see it. Just as you train VAs to enhance the business and not be in-front of the business, you have walked your talk as well. You have also been invaluable to my own business over the years and someone I showcased in many classes as a person that "just started" with a profile on inside919, went to being a outstanding VA to now being a leader in training VAs.
    - Martin
  • Hey Bev, it was your very first Social Media Summit with the Fly Lady that literally changed my business. I will be forever grateful. Keep up the great work!!
  • Thank you Connie..that is very kind. I am glad you are enjoying the network, it is a fabulous tool!
  • Thanks Mark for the kind words!
  • Girlfriend...thanks!! I just need wifi and a bed...#goodtogo LOL
  • Dear Angel, You will surely missed by not only your clients but all of us here in the Raleigh/Cary area. You have done an excellent job of establishing a base for the virtual assistants to launch their businesses and your own. Keep up the great work. I agree with Diogenes that Inside609 will be gaining a terrific new member. Sincerely,
    Jeannie Whyte
    • Thanks Jeannie, you are very sweet. I appreciate it! I am grateful because all of my clients are coming with me... some are here in 919, some are in other places in the US. It is a benefit of working "virtual". I am very grateful!
  • Angel, You have been such a great friend and mentor to me that I cannot put into words how much I will miss not having you right down the road. I know there is something good pulling you north and it will work out for the best for you and your family, just as there was somthing that brought you here to touch all of our lives for these last several years. I wish you and your family the very best wherever life takes you. You will always be great! (ps: You can always stay here too on your visits.)
    Col
This reply was deleted.

Network Sponsors